This cost estimate is intended for a One Way rental only and should not be interpreted as a local rental.

This estimation is based on a monetary value only.

Should you have chosen a 4m double axle trailer or a car trailer, the driver will need to be in possession of an EB, EC or EC1 driver’s licence.

To book the rental, please contact your preferred collection branch.

Once confirmed, you will need to produce the following documentation.

  • Copy of ID.
  • Copy of the actual driver’s licence card.
  • Utility bill, not older than 3 months, or proof of employment.